This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a QC Chemistry Analyst. The successful candidate will be involved in the day-to-day routine Chemistry testing in the QC lab and in the transfer of Chemistry analytical methods to the laboratory.
• Perform and carry out a variety of routine analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, HIC, CE, IEX, HP-SEC, UV, pH, Colour, Osmolality, Degree of Coloration and Appearance in compliance with GMP requirements.
• Follow up-to-date practices with reference to pharmacopoeias, specifications, regulations, and industry standards.
• Support the laboratory testing schedule to achieve an efficient QC system.
• Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for stability, in-process, and release testing.
• Reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
• Maintain good housekeeping and hygiene within the laboratory.
• Calibrate and maintain all designated laboratory instruments.
• Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
• Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
• Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications, and cGMP regulations.
• Ensure that cGMP standards are maintained at all times.
• Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals
• Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
• Bachelor’s Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical
• HPLC Experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Laboratory environment.
Purpose: Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site. Responsibilities: Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month initial contract Purpose The QC Analyst / Senior Technician Quality Control will report directly to the...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract. Purpose Our Quality Assurance group ensures every single material inside our products is manufactured,...Apply For This Job
This is a 23-month contract Responsibilities: Raising and management and on time closure of all Quality System processes including assigned...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose: With ultra-modern manufacturing facilities, we are one of the largest and most successful...Apply For This Job