This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
Support site to deliver significant business results.
• To improve business processes and build lean capability.
• Provide leadership and guidance on the integration of Lean & Six Sigma, Change Execution Methodology (CEM), Inclusion and Process Management systems to achieve business objectives.
• Drive the design, management and improvement of site operating systems, management systems and leader behaviors in line with site hoshin.
• Apply lean principles to recognize and implement continuous improvement activities to increase flexibility, eliminate waste, while improving flow to internal and external customers.
• Coaching & Execution of Scientific Problem Solving
• Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards
• Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
• Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Merck Six Sigma / MPS
• Coaching others by sharing their skill-set and expertise.
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Systems).
• Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
• Desirable for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• knowledge of Business Information Systems
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
• At least three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a planning role in an operations environment.
• Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
• Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
• Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, etc.
• Advanced PC skills in Excel.
• Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension. This role is open to hybrid working (3 days...Apply For This Job
This role is an 11 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose Our manufacturing division is a team of...Apply For This Job
Purpose As a Process Engineer you will provide support to the Multi Format Filling Line (MFFL) line for the aseptic...Apply For This Job
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an API...Apply For This Job
This is a 12 month contract with a view to extension Purpose We are looking for a Program Lead to...Apply For This Job
Purpose: Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support to operations for Process Simulation development and execution. Accountable for all...Apply For This Job