This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension
Reporting to the API Reliability & Systems Lead, the Maintenance & Reliability Engineer operates within a team based, continuous improvement environment within the Engineering C0E (Centre of Excellence) and work closely with colleagues within the Maintenance, IPT (Integrated Production Team), Projects & relevant departments and vendors.
• Develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies (SAP & Procal).
• Develop and maintain SOPs for compliance in the Engineering Department.
• Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
• Lead equipment criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
• Develop multi-year Reliability roadmap and execution with close collaboration/partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders
• Lead technical Root Cause Analysis events, incident investigations related to manufacturing equipment/systems to prevent recurrence of asset or process failures.
• Drive condition based monitoring programs such as vibration, thermography, oil analysis and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
• Complete spares assessments and be involved in the management of MRO stores.
• Employ business analytics to assess performance and identify improvement opportunities for Equipment Reliability, Effective Maintenance Execution, Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance.
• Work with the Maintenance & Project Engineering to ensure the reliability maintainability of new and modified installations
• Develop and manage Engineering Systems such as Mechanical Integrity, F-gas, Lifting and Pressure/Statutory inspections.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or other Technical discipline or a trade / 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline with relevant experience working in a similar environment
• 3 years or more experience working in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
• Knowledge of GMP / EHS guidelines & Legislation, Plant Maintenance systems (eg SAP / Procal).
• Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
• Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
• Understanding of continuous improvement tools and reliability methodologies; RCA, FMECA, RBAM, 8-step problem solving etc.
• Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g. preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
• Communication, decision making and problem solving skills with a proven track record for effectively collaborating and working well within a team.
• Analytical mindset, data driven with attention to detail on systems.
This role is on a 12 month contract with a view to extension. Purpose The position reports to the Laboratory...Apply For This Job