This is an 11-month contract initially and is a hybrid position.
The Quality Associate Specialist/ Specialist will provide Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across the site and in meeting the Company Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan
• Provides to the site knowledge and experience in Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality, including the following i.e. Quality Notifications/ Investigations/LIR coaching; GCM coaching, environmental monitoring program, sterility assurance/low bio-burden manufacturing, customer complaint investigations etc.
• Uses knowledge to improve Quality Systems, solve problems, provide continuous improvement and execute tasks.
• Provides compliance contribution to project teams and leads small projects.
• May coach and guide colleagues within the site.
• Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
• Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
• Supports Corporate Quality to ensure actions related to Quality Systems and/or Operational Quality at the site are executed.
• Participation in inspections of Site by Divisional / Regulatory Bodies / third parties together with follow-up actions where applicable.
• Ensure supply of high-quality products through the implementation and oversight of the Quality Management System for the site.
• Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance, and Safety standards.
• The Associate Specialist/ Specialist will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership.
• Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools within across operational areas.
• The Quality Associate Specialist/ Specialist will have proven capability in the development of Quality Systems as an active member, across cross-functional teams, to deliver process improvement. Model the Leadership behaviours and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High-Performance Organisation
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality)
• 1 – 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (i.e. Quality, science, etc.)
• Operational experience of at least 4 QMSs
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose The Quality Auditor is a member of a...Apply For This Job
This is a hybrid role. The contract is 18 months. Purpose: The Quality Assurance team is made up of QP’s,...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month contract initially. Purpose: This role will be part of our QA Operations Team in our state...Apply For This Job
This is an 11-month initial contract. Purpose: This position within the QA department will provide Quality oversight, support, and knowledge...Apply For This Job