This role is on a 12 month contract with a view to extension.
The position reports to the Laboratory Systems Lead. The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up-to-date technology and quality assurance procedures. The laboratory operates under Lean principles and employs the use of a wide variety of analytical techniques.
• Bring energy, knowledge, innovation, and leadership to carry out the following:
• Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in a validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• The Instrumentation Specialist will review instrument calibrations to ensure uptimes for all instruments supporting testing activities.
• Provides a preventative maintenance service to ensure functionality and a calibration service to maintain the instruments according to their working specifications.
• Ensures that all instruments are validated through a PM/PV schedule and that this schedule is adhered to by the Instrument group and contract vendors.
• Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non-computerised systems across all the laboratories.
• A degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics, or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
• Have knowledge of GMP standards.
• Have knowledge of Laboratory safety standards.
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong documentation skills are required.
• Must be motivated, focused, and technically strong.
• To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations.
• To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations.
• Communication – written, oral.
• Team and interpersonal skills.
This is an 11 month contract with a view to extension Purpose Reporting to the API Reliability & Systems Lead,...Apply For This Job